Cybermap Competency – Mobile Apps
With the technology’s prominent role in our lives, mobile applications have become important tools in increasing productivity and maintaining competitivity. With the improved processing power of current smart-devices and portable equipment, mobile apps have become a great utility. There are millions of apps that currently perform a huge range of tasks: these apps tend to be small (in size), relatively autonomous and focused on solving a single task.
Increased visibility of the company or brand;
Greater commitment to customers;
Place your brand on the devices of their customers;
Provides direct corporate feedback;
Creates increased revenue and profits;
Allows easy sharing of content among clients;
Reduces costs in your business through automated processes;
Improved Customer Service;
Advantages of apps compared to traditional websites or software
- Apps are built specifically for mobile devices: they are small, downloadable quickly and updated regularly;
- Apps are device dependent (smartphone or tablet), limiting the reliance on an Internet connection (for the most part);
- Apps are “Push”-enabled for direct contact with clients;
- Apps are brand-oriented and are always present with their clients;
What makes a good app?
- Add value to the brand or company;
- Are "addictive": they become vital/necessary tools;
- Are convenient and easy to use;
- Can be multi-platform (iOS, Android and Windows Phone);
Currently the apps are the cheapest and most effective way for companies to reach their customers/target audience.